Covid-19 Terms & Conditions
As we all know we must all now take extra care of our health and the health of those around us. In line with government advice, we ask all our visitors to agree to the terms listed below. We are confident these measures will in no way impact the enjoyment of your time with us. We are sure it will enhance your time with us knowing we are taking all recommended measures to ensure everyone’s safety. If you cannot attend as a result of these conditions, we will happily reschedule for a time when it is safe to do so. We appreciate your cooperation.
- If within the last 14 days, you or anyone in your group has visited or resides in a country not on the government Travel Green List, unfortunately you will not be permitted to enter the building and should follow the latest Covid-19 Travel Advice by the Irish Department of Health.
- If you experience any symptoms of Covid-19 within two weeks prior to your visit, please refrain from visiting and contact your doctor. https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/472f64-covid-19-coronavirus-guidance-and-advice/#symptoms
- All visitors, not from the same household will maintain social distancing at all times.
- All visitors will wear face coverings at all times. Please bring your own mask. Alternatively, disposable masks are available at reception for a cost of €2.00 / mask.
- Make use of hand sanitiser on entry and frequently throughout your visit.
- Make use of contactless temperature check upon entry.
- Tickets are non-transferrable. In the event you cannot make the booking, please do not give your ticket to someone else to attend in your place.
- Visitors will follow all instructions of their guide and adhere to all signage in place in the building.
- Visitors found to be in breach of any of these rules may be asked to leave immediately.
- Management reserves the right to change and/or cancel any of these measures at any time and without notice in line with Government advice and policy.